You are the “Survivor.” Living without savings for emergencies or upcoming expenses is akin to walking on a tightrope without a safety net. It’s time to prioritize building an emergency fund. You’ve made it this far, but the stress is taking a toll! By setting aside even a small portion of your income, you can create a financial cushion, providing stability and peace of mind during unexpected moments, and helping you step away from the edge of uncertainty.
Haven’t taken the Money Stress Test yet? Take the test and get your score here.
This page contains affiliate links – they don’t cost you a penny, but they help me earn an income from this blog. For more information, please see my disclosure page.
Drop everything and build your $1000 starter emergency fund, FAST.
- Article: How to Make a Budget for Beginners And Actually Use it
- Learn the Baby Steps. They’ll provide a clear path forward!
- Check out the Everydollar Budgeting App
- Join a Financial Peace University Class! It’s a 9 week course to learn how to budget, plan for your future, and be outrageously generous. Join my next class here or see all classes here.
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
Need Help Getting Started?
Hi, I’m Joy, your financial coach! I know what it’s like to feel stressed because of money, to feel trapped in a situation and like you can’t get out. I know what it’s like to feel like everything you try just isn’t working. And I also know what it’s like to live a life of financial freedom. I paid off $106,000 in debt, and I’m never going back! Now it’s your turn; you CAN take ownership of your finances and your family’s future. You can do this; I’ll show you how.