You are the “Freedom Voyager.” Without a budget or a plan, your finances are adrift, causing unnecessary worry. I know, I know…going on a budget feels like going on a diet. But a budget doesn’t have to restrict you; a budget actually gives you permission to spend! It’s time to chart a course, create a budget, and set clear financial goals. With a roadmap in hand, you can navigate towards financial security, gaining confidence and control over your money matters.
Haven’t taken the Money Stress Test yet? Take the test and get your score here.
This page contains affiliate links – they don’t cost you a penny, but they help me earn an income from this blog. For more information, please see my disclosure page.
Create your first budget! It’s just a roadmap for your money but it will help you start to feel like you know where you’re going!
- Article: How to Make a Budget for Beginners And Actually Use it
- Learn the Baby Steps. They’ll provide a clear path forward!
- Check out the Everydollar Budgeting App
- Join a Financial Peace University Class! It’s a 9 week course to learn how to budget, plan for your future, and be outrageously generous. Join my next class here or see all classes here.
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
Need Help Getting Started?
Hi, I’m Joy, your financial coach! I know what it’s like to feel stressed because of money, to feel trapped in a situation and like you can’t get out. I know what it’s like to feel like everything you try just isn’t working. And I also know what it’s like to live a life of financial freedom. I paid off $106,000 in debt, and I’m never going back! Now it’s your turn; you CAN take ownership of your finances and your family’s future. You can do this; I’ll show you how.