You are the “Focused Master.” Juggling numerous financial goals can leave anyone feeling overwhelmed about money. It’s time to prioritize and focus on one goal at a time. By channeling your energy into specific objectives, you can make meaningful progress without spreading yourself too thin. With a clear focus, you’ll find that accomplishing your financial aspirations becomes not just achievable but surprisingly empowering.
Haven’t taken the Money Stress Test yet? Take the test and get your score here.
This page contains affiliate links – they don’t cost you a penny, but they help me earn an income from this blog. For more information, please see my disclosure page.
Identify where you are in the Baby Steps, and based on that, choose just ONE goal to work on for now!
- Article: How to Make a Budget for Beginners And Actually Use it
- Learn the Baby Steps. They’ll provide a clear path forward!
- Check out the Everydollar Budgeting App
- Join a Financial Peace University Class! It’s a 9 week course to learn how to budget, plan for your future, and be outrageously generous. Join my next class here or see all classes here.
- The Total Money Makeover: A Proven Plan for Financial Peace by Dave Ramsey
- Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less by Michael Hyatt
Need Help Getting Started?
Hi, I’m Joy, your financial coach! I know what it’s like to feel stressed because of money, to feel trapped in a situation and like you can’t get out. I know what it’s like to feel like everything you try just isn’t working. And I also know what it’s like to live a life of financial freedom. I paid off $106,000 in debt, and I’m never going back! Now it’s your turn; you CAN take ownership of your finances and your family’s future. You can do this; I’ll show you how.