You are the ‘Tangled Tycoon.’ Your personal and business finances are all knotted up, causing a whirlwind of stress. It’s hard to be able to tell whether you’re making a profit or not, and tax time is a real headache! It’s time to untangle the mess and create clear boundaries between your personal and professional financial matters. By organizing your accounts and establishing distinct budgets, you can regain control and pave the way for a stress-free financial future.
Haven’t taken the Money Stress Test yet? Take the test and get your score here.
This page contains affiliate links – they don’t cost you a penny, but they help me earn an income from this blog. For more information, please see my disclosure page.
Your first step is to open a separate checking account for your business if you haven’t already, and start separating your business and personal finances.
- Read this helpful guide from Ramsey Solutions on how to create a business budget.
- Coming Soon: Real World Guide to Separating Your Personal & Business Finances. Click here to join the waitlist!
- Entreleadership by Dave Ramsey
- Business Boutique: A Woman’s Guide for Making Money Doing What She Loves by Christy Wright
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Easting Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
Need Help Getting Started?
Hi, I’m Joy, your financial coach! I know what it’s like to feel stressed because of money, to feel trapped in a situation and like you can’t get out. I know what it’s like to feel like everything you try just isn’t working. And I also know what it’s like to live a life of financial freedom. I paid off $106,000 in debt, and I’m never going back! Now it’s your turn; you CAN take ownership of your finances and your family’s future. You can do this; I’ll show you how.